Advocating at All the Levels - How to Start and What to Avoid
Special educators face unique challenges in meeting the needs of the students they teach. This requires special educators to advocate on behalf their students, both within their school and at district, state, and national levels. In this session, we will discuss how to identify these challenges, who to advocate to, and how to impact the field through your advocacy. Presented by Loretta Mason-Williams, Binghamton University.
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!