Building Ecosystems of Belonging for Neurodiverse Learners Using Inclusive Design
This presentation describes an approach to addressing the problem of designing inclusive practices and environments for teaching neurodiverse students. Presented by Rachel Bonnette, PhD, Postdoctoral Researcher from University at Buffalo.
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!